I Like Sour Cream I Like Sour Cream

Pretty damn funny, fella. Not to mention, fine plucking.

Nothin' Nothin'

Wish i could make a twang as sweet as what you play. Just perfect.

frank-n-furter666 responds:

thanks! thank you for listening!

Red River Valley on Banjo Red River Valley on Banjo

Love this little bit, makes me feel like i'm sitting on a rocking chair, on a shambly porch in the bayou.

Broken "Swing" Broken "Swing"

I liked it in the beginning, even though it was bland, but when you added the later layers it worked, but only to the sense of fitting. It doesn't sound very good with the layers added onto the keyboard bit. It honestly mangles the potential of the keyboard loop.

[OS] Hold [OS] Hold

Pretty nice sounding, a great ambient track, with the children adding a good background texture, but nothing makes it feel particularly special past that. You still can't ignore the gentle soloing tone's deep lull, that is very relaxing.

ObsidianSnow responds:

"but nothing makes it feel particularly special past that."

Not sure what you were looking for, but I appreciate the review nonetheless.

Cypher Cypher

A lot of filler space you could toss fragments in for a greater accent, and i think the bass could give you a lot more kick and work better with the song that way.

alienchao responds:

Yea, this song is basically like 4 different loops arranged in different ways. That's just due to my laziness when it comes to making patterns XD

~SW~ Cavern of Memory ~SW~ Cavern of Memory

Spiffy, ol' boy.

I like it, as ambient goes it's got a great effect as a soundtrack, but for a standalone song i feel like it's missing parts and pieces. Also, just in my opinion, i think 1:50 is way too far in for the charge up, if you want to hook quicker, put that in sooner.

SkyeWint responds:

May I ask, what pieces do you think it's missing? A PM would be nice. I'll try to listen to it again though to see what you think is missing. Thanks for telling me about that.

I've gotten a complaint about the "chargeup" sound before, but it doesn't seem like it would fit earlier in the song... seems like it would break flow then. I'll try it at least.

Thank you for the review and tips!

Groovekiller Groovekiller

Very nice.

I love how well it's layered and the sounds really just work so well in contrast. I'd actually go to clubs if they played music like this.

Scooby Doo Theme Cover Scooby Doo Theme Cover

A lot of room to build on.

The singer could be better, he could take some lessons or something, or get a different guy. The guitar is pretty scratchy and uneven in levels with the singer. Also, you'd probably want a few more layers of sound, so i'm making pretty much studio remarks on your simple cover, it might not even apply to you.

lightblob responds:

Well ur rite about me never taking any singing lessons. But thanks for the feed back.

You don't wanna You don't wanna

Sounds fantastic

I love the blues, and i love the work ya bid on the Sagittarian 2. You guys really brings together one hell of a gruff tone.

Lundsfryd responds: