Bronies Bronies

Frightening.

I enjoy this lil' flash alright....but i remember a time when we used to think it was weird for grown men to have action figures that WEREN'T small colorful ponies. Sorry women, cycle to the next generation of men for better chances.

Zelda: The Hammer of Time Zelda: The Hammer of Time

A terrible fate

The only thing i didn't care for was the voice acting, and i guess you don't like it much either, so never mind that bit o' criticism.
Yet it's such a sad fate for anything to head down, groundhog's day brought down to one moment, and that moment being your continuous near-death.
If ya ever want a voice actor, let me know, old boy.
Keep makin' 'em.

Hammer & Fail Hammer & Fail

You don't disappoint, ol' boy

You've always got a way to weasel a laugh out of my larynx. Proper work, limey.

The Sagittarian 4: Bayou The Sagittarian 4: Bayou

Damn, didn't even know there was a 4th.

The Sagittarian 3 The Sagittarian 3

Gorgeous.

Every time you make a new installment i get damn giddy, pal. It seems like you just put more and more thought into each one.

Hyptosis responds:

Hey thanks dude! :D

Air Pressure Air Pressure

Freaky mojo indeed.

I thought the game truly was good, but i don't know if it symbolizes addiction in general, due to all the blatant metaphors for heroin. And i'd fully agree with this principle, because heroin is junk that no one should force in their veins. But a life without any form of vice would truly be the most god awful boring thing in the universe. Truly think about what IS a vice, and how many are socially acceptable. The problem with creating rules on what's bad and what's good is who's making the rules. The perspectives of one, even many, might be unfair. It's best to make it the responsibility of the individual on what goes in the body. And you can have a vice, as long as it doesn't take you away from the more prominent features of life.

I Like Sour Cream I Like Sour Cream

Pretty damn funny, fella. Not to mention, fine plucking.

Nothin' Nothin'

Wish i could make a twang as sweet as what you play. Just perfect.

frank-n-furter666 responds:

thanks! thank you for listening!

Red River Valley on Banjo Red River Valley on Banjo

Love this little bit, makes me feel like i'm sitting on a rocking chair, on a shambly porch in the bayou.